Smoking Cessation and Reduction in Pregnancy Treatment (SCRIPT®)
Register for SCRIPT® Training
22 October 2018 in Washington, D.C., USA
SCRIPT® helps change health systems to support local goals for tobacco control.
SCRIPT training participants walk away with knowing how to:
- Routinely screen pregnant women for tobacco us
- Conduct a SCRIPT counseling session based on the 5As
- Train colleagues at your practice.
Workshop participants receive:
- A Pregnant Women’s Guide to Quit Smoking
- “Commit to Quit” motivational digital download and DVD
- Comprehensive training guide and materials
Application has been made for nursing contact hours.
For more information, contact Liz Marshall or call 202.408.9804 ext. 160.