Are you passionate about supporting family-centered maternity and newborn care? Do you believe parents should have the freedom to make informed choices based on knowledge of alternatives? Our certification programs provide you with the information and skills you need to make a difference in the lives of pregnant people and their families. Those who are in financial need are encouraged to turn your passion into a career by applying for a scholarship. Things you should know about before applying for a scholarship:
- Applications open: 1 September 2022
- Applications close: 30 September 2022
- Recipient notification: 1 November 2022
- Scholarship applicants will be assessed using a rubric that has been approved by the ICEA Board.
- View the full ICEA Scholarship Process here.