2022 Scholarship Round 1 Application Period Open
Are you passionate about supporting family-centered maternity and newborn care? Do you believe parents should have the freedom to make informed choices based on knowledge of alternatives?
Our certification programs provide you with the information and skills you need to make a difference in the lives of pregnant people and their families.
Those who are in financial need are encouraged to turn your passion into a career by applying for a scholarship.
Things you should know about before applying for a scholarship:
- Applications open: 1 April 2022
- Applications close: 30 April 2022
- Recipient notification: 1 June 2022
- Scholarship applicants will be assessed using a rubric that has been approved by the ICEA Board.
- View the full ICEA Scholarship Process here.
Submit an application online through Jotform. Jotform applications done online are automatically emailed to the ICEA scholarship committee.*
To view the 2021 scholarship recipients, please click here.
*Update: Round 1 applications for 2022 scholarships are now closed. Round 2 will open later this year.