We want to share your stories!
As a birth professional who believes in freedom to make decisions based on knowledge of alternatives in family centered maternity and newborn care, we know you are making a difference in your community. Help us celebrate you and your impact by sharing your stories with us.
Below are some questions to help get your creative juices flowing. However, don’t feel limited to the options below.
- How do you help promote ICEA’s core values to others and yourself?
- What challenges have you overcome due to being certified with ICEA?
- How have you made a meaningful contribution to family-centered maternity care?
- How has your involvement with ICEA helped you grow personally or professionally?
- How has ICEA certification helped you improve birth outcomes for all families?
Important things to note:
- We’re not looking for anything complicated. Just 100 – 500 words is a good range to keep in mind.
- Including an image with your story is greatly appreciated.
- If your picture includes someone other than yourself, or was taken by a professional, please obtain that person’s written permission for ICEA to use their image. You can send their written statement to me along with the image.
- Horizontal images are preferred over vertical images.
- We will be editing pieces to correct general grammar errors, sentence structure, etc. However, if major edits need to be made, we will ask for your approval of the edited document before it is published.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.