Smoking Cessation and Reduction in Pregnancy Treatment (SCRIPT®)
Register for SCRIPT® Training
22 October 2018 in Washington, D.C., USA
SCRIPT® helps change health systems to support local goals for tobacco control.
SCRIPT training participants walk away with knowing how to:
- Routinely screen pregnant women for tobacco us
- Conduct a SCRIPT counseling session based on the 5As
- Train colleagues at your practice.
Workshop participants receive:
- A Pregnant Women’s Guide to Quit Smoking
- “Commit to Quit” motivational digital download and DVD
- Comprehensive training guide and materials
Application has been made for nursing contact hours.
For more information, contact Liz Marshall or call 202.408.9804 ext. 160.
The International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA) is a professional organization that supports educators and health care professionals who believe in freedom to make decisions based on knowledge of alternatives in family-centered maternity and newborn care.