Are you looking for a place to donate your time? There are ICEA members that could use your unique skills and are in need of someone just like you! Check this page often, as volunteer opportunities are continually being added.
Main Contact: Allison Winter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time: Flexible
Position: Blog Manager
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to manage our blog, Birth: People, Places, and Perspectives. Candidates for this volunteer position must have a knack for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the industry. The blog manager will be expected to sustain the association’s voice and mission across all blog content.
- Finding and managing blog contributors.
- Providing feedback to contributors and editing their content.
- Writing various types of articles on industry specific topics for the blog.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Finding relevant and research-based links to publish to the association’s social media pages.
- A passion and strong understanding of the association and our mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our association.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- ICEA membership
The VBAC is seeking volunteers to translate VEP materials into different languages. Volunteers will convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language. VEP welcomes anyone interested in translating the materials, or parts of them, to another language.
Required Skills: Volunteers must be fluent in English and at least one other language.
Position: Alpha Women’s Center is in need of volunteer Doulas or Childbirth Educators who are willing to go to the hospital with clients when they are in labor.
Required Skills: Compassion and willingness to support women who are alone and in need of support during labor. Experience as a labor support person or as a Doula is a plus.
If your organization is in need of some helping hands, then let us know! Submit your information to email@example.com, and make certain to include:
- Organization & Website
- Main Contact
- Date & Time, if applicable
- Position & Description
- Required Skills, if applicable