JOIN ICEA or RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Thank you for your interest in the International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA)! ICEA is a professional organization that supports educators and health care professionals who believe in freedom to make decisions based on knowledge of alternatives in family-centered maternity and newborn care. If you have any questions about membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/.
ICEA membership is available to parents, health professionals, and anyone with an interest in the field of childbirth working to support women and childbearing families. Membership benefits include:
- Access to the International Journal of Childbirth Education (IJCE)
- Evidence-based certification opportunities that enhance credibility and demonstrates commitment to excellence
- Advanced workshops including the new Early Lactation Care Workshop
- Online calendar of CE events, including ICEA workshops and international conferences
- Online certification workshops that maintain excellence and facilitate accessibility
- Exclusive membership to the ICEA Certification and Membership Facebook page to help you stay connected with the ICEA Board and other members
- Access to the ICEA Mentorship Program
- Nursing CEs for all programs provided by ICEA
- Complete access to the new VBAC Education Project
Membership Investment is $95 (USD).