Members and customers of ICEA are welcome to submit postings for this page. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to ICEA, 1500 Sunday Dr. Suite 102, Raleigh, NC 27607, or fax at 919/787-4916, your job opportunity notice. Postings on this page are a service to ICEA members and customers. ICEA is not responsible for any of the positions offered or accepted.
Expectant Parents Organization: Executive Director Position
Click Here For More Info...
Holy Spirit Hospital, voted “Simply the Best Hospital” by Harrisburg magazine and named one of the “Best Places to Work in PA,” is recruiting skilled healthcare professionals to work in an environment that values clinical expertise and fosters growth. We have an exciting opportunity available for a Childbirth Nurse Educator. This position is PRN.
Childbirth Nurse Educator
Ideal candidate will possess: - 1-3 years educator experience, including clinical practice in Maternal Child Nursing
- BSN Required
- Current PA State RN license and current certification in Childbirth Education required - Current BLS certification
- Strong Interpersonal and analytical skills, strong attention to detail
Inquiries, nominations, and resumes should be directed in confidence to Kelly Scheirer, Employment Administrator @ email@example.com. Apply online at www. hsh.org; keyword search: educator. EOE
Part-time Childbirth Education Instructor-Waubonsee Community College
- Provide education and instruction to expectant women and their labor partners - specifically focused on a healthy pregnancy; preparation for childbirth; aspects of labor and delivery such as the role of the labor coach, childbirth choices, OB procedures, breathing and relaxation techniques, and medication options; infant care and postpartum issues.
- Teach childbirth classes following established protocols and curriculum, utilizing instructional support materials provided by the Waubonsee Community College program developer.
- Prepare appropriate class documents and submit them to the Waubonsee Community College program developer.
- Maintain current knowledge in field of childbirth education. Maintain professional certifications.
- Perform as an educational team member by participating in program evaluations and revisions, and coordinating with the Women's Health Center of Rush-Copley as required.
- Current certification as a childbirth educator through a nationally recognized organization, such as ICEA, Lamaze, CAPPA, PCE, or ACBE.
- One year experience teaching/facilitation/presentation in a classroom/small group setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit our employment website: http://www.waubonsee.edu/employment/index.php
Good Samaritan Hospital
Good for you… Great for your career!
Good Samaritan Hospital is a world-class academic medical center located at the heart of one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Los Angeles. We have an immediate opening in our renowned Davajan-Cabal Center for Perinatal and Neonatal Medicine for a:
Breastfeeding Peer Counselor
The successful applicant will be responsible for the support of perinatal lactation services care to patients in our Perinatal Units. Services include feedback on prenatal education, inpatient lactation education and patient consultations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven professional with experience in lactation patient support and education. Applicants must have a background in:
• Inpatient OB setting with breastfeeding
• Must be bilingual (English/Spanish) with current IBCLC and BCLS
• Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and computer abilities
We Want You To Feel At Home!
We offer a full and comprehensive medical, dental, vision and retirement plan plus much more!
• Free Parking and Ridesharing Incentives
• Onsite Fitness Center
• Credit Union
• Child Care Center
Apply today! Please contact Vanessa Labasan at: (213) 977-2384, VLabasan@GoodSam.Org; or apply online at: www.goodsamcareers.org.
EOE “We value the rich diversity of our employees.”