Individual membership fee is $95 annually or $245 for 3 years
ICEA membership is available to parents, health professionals, and anyone with an interest in the field of childbirth working to support women and childbearing families. Membership benefits include:
- An online subscription to the International Journal of Childbirth Education (IJCE), a quarterly journal with current obstetrical and evidence-based maternity care articles, teaching ideas, and current issues relevant to ICEA members.
- Access to the ICEA Mentorship Program
- Discounts on eligible purchases at the ICEA Bookcenter.
- Reduced membership rate to attend the ICEA International Conventions & Conferences.
- Access to ICEA Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest updates and feeds.
- Invitation to participate in the ICEA online book club.
- Invitation to contribute to the ICEA blog.
- Monthly E-Newsletter filled with links to resources and information regarding upcoming member events.
- Access to current evidence–based information and research online.
- Professional Development Workshops designed to train and strengthen the skills of childbirth educators, doulas, and prenatal fitness educators.