Certification Pathway Candidates
This pathway for certification is the right choice for you if:
- You have two or more years experience teaching childbirth classes.
Steps to Certification
The following steps must be completed must be completed within one year.
- Become a member of ICEA or maintain ICEA membership.
- Enroll in the certification program*.
- Verify two (2) or more years experience teaching childbirth classes.
- Complete five (5) ICEA Post-tests to corresponding Position Papers*. All Post-tests will be included in Study Guide, which is provided upon enrollment.**
- Apply to take the certification examination**.
*ICEA membership is required in order to enroll in the program. Online enrollment will not be permitted until the applicant is a member.
**These steps may only be completed after enrolling in the program.
Estimated Costs for Certification